Friday, February 12, 2010

Looking Smart..

I made an appoinment to get my eyes tested. I've never had an eye exam before, but earlier this week, I tried on a coworkers glasses, and couldn't believe how much better I could see. My twin sister wears glasses, but she is nearsighted. I think I'm farsighted. I have no problem seeing things far away, but up close is difficult. It's fitting too that I would be the opposite of her (we are mirror twins after all!)
I'm actually excited about getting some glasses.. I've secretly always wanted them..I guess I'm looking forward to looking smart! I'll be sure to post a pic if in fact I do need some specs! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

You will look great in glasses but I'm sorry to say they'll do nothing for your smarts (just ask Shirley!) ;)

Heidi said...

i remember one time whilst in college i overheard a guy in a bookstore sayin' 'i love a girl in glasses.' and he was talking about me. ha! whatch yerself.