Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Twin Story on Video.. for those of you who don't get it! ;)


I don't know what else to do to try to capitalize on my twin story.. some people get it, some people don't. I tried to get a "grant" from an organization that gives money to twins who would like to travel to Twinsburg Ohio for their annual twin festival, but can't come up with the funds. I sent a  letter, a picture, and heard NOTHING. wtf? whatever.. I decided after that that I probably wouldn't want to go to what I have called a freak show before.. we're not those creepy twins..but our story is fucking cool.. so, I made this video and sent it to Ellen Degeneres..in an attempt to try and win tickets to her 12 days show (this would include airfare and hotel accommodations) if nothing comes of this, then I am done, and I will take my twinness to the grave.. I am however, quite excited about how easy it was to make this video..who knew? it's rough, and clearly my first, but I couldn't get over how simple it was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this video!! And I totally don't believe that you will take our twin story to the grave. You will continue to talk about it until the right person listens. I just know it!

(ps leaving this comment as anonymous because I can't for the life of me remember my google identity!)

Unknown said...

someone will get it..eventually. you know, they have this little thing, on most sites, that gives you an option in case you forgot your password..it's amazing! ;)