Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Fairy's A Coming..

Ok, I didn't do it, couldn't do it, and will not do it.. if you're confused, check below.. My son came home, took a huge turd, I tried with the plunger to move it around in the bowl, even took a wooden skewer and tried poking at it, but that's as far as I went.. yea, it was nasty, and I came away thinking it's a good story about how he swallowed the first tooth he lost, and there will plenty more for me to save.. He's slightly devastated that his tooth is lost, he's afraid the tooth fairy won't come.. I explained that the tooth fairy was like Santa and she was magic and could find his tooth no matter where it is (even if it's in his poop!) I think he'll be ok.. My younger son, on the other hand, is in a panic at the thought of some little fairy coming into his room while he's sleeping.. It's just like the Easter bunny, when both of them were freaked out about some huge rabbit walking around our house.. "what if he comes upstairs???" Someday they're going to be really pissed at my husband and I for all the tales we've told about these made up gift givers.. And all the times I said "you better be good, Santa's watching.."

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

I read the possible poop picking post before I read this one and I'm glad you took my advice :)
Why do we tell our kids about all these made up characters, anyway? Is it to have the upperhand? I can remember being a little freaked out one year thinking that I heard the Easter Bunny in our kitchen.. I wasn't even excited enough to get out of bed to go see him, I was terrified that a huge rabbit might be in our house... Weird.