Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Just Farted in My Mouth...

This is a new declaration that my girls are constantly making. For some reason, they couldn't seem to remember the word burp. They now know it, but it doesn't get quite the laugh like this statement does.
Today, they were at the computer watching Miranda Cosgrove video's on youtube (totally appropriate for a couple of 3 year olds right?) when I walked by and got a wiff of somebody's business. I asked them who pooped. They both denied anything foul in their diaper, and then the oldest twin chimed in "That was just my burp"

oh, and on a side note, if anyone out there is wondering why they are both in diapers (because one of them had almost mastered the potty) It's because a couple of weeks ago, they both got sick, with vomit and the dreaded diarrhea, and the poor little girl who was almost trained, got freaked out by all of the shit coming out of her, and refused to put on underwear after that.. it's a work in progress..

No comments: