Friday, July 08, 2005

The Thing....

My kids are totally hip to Burger King, and what kinds of toys are in the kids meals.. I'm not proud of this, but with 2 very picky eaters, I take what I can get. Thankfully the Star Wars toys are a thing of the past. We've now moved onto the "Fantastic Four".. great! The first kids meal they got (which I call Happy Meals by the way.. it's always a good bribing technique to say if you're good I'll get you a Happy meal..not a kids meal.. happy sounds so much better- thank you Mickey D's) Anyway, the first toy from the Fantastic Four was The Thing.. They were thrilled, it's this Super hero guy whose made of rocks, and claps really loud.. How fun! The only problem? The name.. at least when you have two kids.. Cause you're constantly saying "Where's so and so's thing?" "Is that your thing or your brother's?" or "Stop touching your brother's thing"..You catch my drift right?? Of course my young innocent boys don't get it, but man, do my husband and I get a kick out of it! The next toy was the Invisible woman.. thank God!!!

No comments: