Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is only one week away!! son of a bitch..

Losing power for almost 3 days, was really nothing.. nothing to a lot of people that just got their power back today. 7 days after the storm.
My minimal 3 days, threw me for a loop. It has gotten me all out of sync with my Christmas shopping. I am not psyched about that! I went out tonight and got a BUNCH of crap. Stocking stuffers, and whatnot. I still have a ton of shit left to buy.. and not a ton of time to do it in..
I have no stamps.. so I have not put my adorabley doctored Christmas picture in the mail. (And when I say "doctored", I mean the whole "red eye" fix.. you'll notice when you get the card!) If I don't have your mailing address, and you would like one.. let me know.. somehow I ended up with extra cards, and stamps! Over planning.. I'm really good at that!
Anyway, I have a living room littered in unfinished wrapping, so I must attend.. hope everyone is getting their shopping done!!

No comments: