Friday, February 20, 2009

Paid For..

Well, after 6 years of payments, I am happy to announce that we are officially the owners of our very own LOSER CRUISER!! When I look back at the snowy, Presidents Day when we bought the van, with my oldest son being 2 1/2 and my second on the way.. I never would have thought that 6 years later, I would have 4 kids, and be totally trapped to a mini van.. FOREVER.. or what seems like forever.. my days of driving a cute little sedan, are not in my near future.. I am however, very happy to be saving close to $300 bucks a month.. and even though I refer to it as my "loser cruiser", at 36, I still look pretty cute in it! haha...

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Congratulations! I'm jealous of your loser cruiser- the 2 sliding doors, the 2 rows of seating! I could go on but that would make me almost as lame as owning one... just kidding. I really am jealous.

Anonymous said...

I think dustin is secretly planning on getting me a minivan for our next car and we only have one kid and one on the way! I think the husbands get some kind of sick pleasure out of them but only if they the 'wife's car"