Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Low Balled Have Become the Low Ballers..

We are awaiting word if a divorced couple will accept our ridiculously low offer on their house. They actually countered offered, but we couldn't go any higher. Their house isn't even on the market, they had taken it off a month or so ago and were going to wait until the spring. Apparently the wife wants to sell it to us, and the husband (who is unemployed living in Florida) wants to get top dollar.
I can't blame them at all, and in fact, I'm pretty sure they would either have to be crazy or just desperate to accept our offer.. but only time will tell..
In other news, I'm bringing my 5 year old to the pediatrician's this morning. He was up all night with the worst sounding cough, and has a fever, which he has had on and off for several days now. I love bringing my kids to the dr's. So many germs. And they love us there too! It's always a weekend when we go. My kids just can't seem to get their sick in during regular business hours. ugh.

3 comments:

Robin said...

what did they say the cough is??? My daughter has had an awful cough for the last two days. She sounds like it hurts, but she's playing fine....what did they say to you about it???

Unknown said...

They said his cough was just a virus. His throat and lungs were clear. He sounds so much better today, last night I only heard him cough a couple of times and now he's fine.. his fever is gone too, thank god! Is she running a fever? If she's got a fever with it, then I would worry about strep.. but if she's acting fine, it's probably one of the wonderful viruses going around this winter! Hope she's better soon!

Robin said...

No fever...I tried mucinex for kids cough on her and it worked grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Really, better than anything ever. Thanks a lot for the info. I am glad your son is feeling better too. :-)