Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So the house we wanted, and the only one in this town that we could afford, was sold over the weekend, to someone else.. Of course I'm hoping it falls apart..maybe they won't get financing, or maybe there are parents involved who are going to talk them out of it.. I have my fingers crossed tightly for their misfortune. I know, it's nice isn't it?
We had to tell the people interested in our house that the deal was off.. I wasn't so sad about that considering the fact that I thought they were total douches.. This has opened up our horizons a bit.. we are looking at a house in a neighboring town, the town both my husband and I grew up in. It would mean the boys would have to change schools, and honestly I don't know how psyched I am about doing that. Ctale told me it would be like taking off a band aid, painful at first, but quick to heal.. I think we are going to absolutely have to love this house in order for me to want to move. Really really love it..

1 comment:

Leigh said...

if you do have to take the kids out of their school at least they're pretty young. I moved twice in 6th grade and THAT was very sucky. still sucks though, but the bright side here again is that at least they'll be reunited with old friends in middle school. :)