Friday, January 30, 2009

Dumping It AFV style..

I posted this video on my blog last summer. The funniest kayak dump ever taken by my dear friend lnotes! Also known as the balancer of all things that float! Ctale had since uploaded it to America's Funniest Home Video's, and apparently they would like to use it on their show.. too funny.
AFV is my boys favorite show, and they were simply elated when they learned that the video ctale took was going to be on their show.. They also thought that we would all be going to the show, and be on t.v. Um, yea, I quickly explained that one away.. anyway, hope you watch it and laugh as hard as I do every time I see it!

1 comment:

Mrs. Samanthacat said...

Great video!! Mr. C & myself laughed our ass off! Good luck with your house..we'll keep yoou in our thoughts and hope for the best.