Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm off to the doctor's in a bit with one of my girls. She is covered in a very attractive red rash. She's on day 9 of amoxicillin, and 2 days free from a 3 day stint of diarrhea. It's been so much fun!

The assholes that put the offer in on our house have decided to "walk away" because they did not appreciate us bending over backwards for them by coming down $20K instead of $50K. Whatever. I still have a feeling they'll be back. They're insane if they don't.

We're getting more snow tomorrow.. I'm trying not to cry as it's only January and we have literally got no where to put it. This winter has been dragging on forever, and we're only in the first month of it. son of a bitch.

On a brighter note, my husband and I got out over the weekend for dinner.. alone. It was lovely. My nephew gave us a gift card for Christmas at the schwanky restaurant he works at. He reserved us a table, waited on us, and bought our drinks, appetizers and dessert. It was very generous of him, and great to see him doing what he does so well.

Ok, I gotta get my daughter prepped for the doctor's, a place where she completely dreads going. Another fun day!

No comments: