Friday, January 30, 2009

I just want to move on with my life.. really I do!

And I would like to stop blogging about the sale of my house, and I'm sure the 3 people that read this silly blog would like the same thing!
We are officially under contract (for the 3rd time) and are awaiting word on whether or not the sellers of the house we want will accept our offer (again, for the 3rd time). This time is different, as there is another offer on the table. Son of a bitch. I woke up this morning to an email from my realtor saying that there would be a showing this morning, as well as another offer. My realtor advised me to write a letter to the seller's, basically begging them to choose us. Without sounding totally pathetic, I did, and my realtor added some final touches, and we have asked to have an answer by noon tomorrow. At this point, I would like to go to sleep until we know, then go back to sleep until all the inspections are done. That's not too much to ask is it? An anxiety induced coma??
Anyway, we shall wait and see.. as patiently as I can..

No comments: