Thursday, January 08, 2009

Some good things.. and less whining..

Amidst all the crap going on with my house (which in the grand scheme of things means very little) I haven't posted any of the good things that have been whirling about. First of all, my dear friend Blogless is prego! She's about 16 weeks, and looking quite mahvelous! She would warn all of you not to drink the water at my house, because she is in fact having TWINS! What are the chances folks, really? But I am so happy for her, and hope that I can be as helpful to her as she has been with me. My good friend who was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months ago, finally got a "real" diagnosis, from doctor's who know what they are doing. On Monday, he had a major surgery that involved removing part of his lung, and several lymph nodes. They were told that he has sarcoidosis, an inflammatory disease, but not a deadly one. He'll be on meds for a while, but he's also going to be with his family for a lot longer than even they were thinking! yea for that!
And finally, my cousin delivered a healthy set of boy/girl twins on New Years Eve, 5 weeks early, but everyone is home, and everyone is doing well.
So, it's not all that bad.. there is so much good going on, and for a moment, I thought I would like to focus on that.. ahhh.. I feel so much better (oh, and a good piece of news on the home front, we have a showing tomorrow, and another one pending! yeeha!)

No comments: