Monday, April 27, 2009

Nub

This is my new word. I love it. I stole it from Nickelodeon's iCarly. And yes, that would make me the biggest nub of all...
My older sister laughed when I asked her to stop being such a nub when we were helping my mother move.
My boys think it's funny when I ask them to stop being such nubs. Yes, it's better than asking them to stop being such big pains in the asses (which btw, I have never called them-well, to their faces anyway).
And I think my husband prefers nub to tool.. but I haven't gotten an official opinion on that one. Anyway, if I call you a nub, it's only because you've deserved it, and most likely because I love you! Nub.

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

If I had to watch one kids show, that would be the one.

Anonymous said...

I love iCarly! That's the only show that I'll watch with the kids...

Sara