Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No Party.. not this weekend anyway..

Ok, so I'm a total idiot, and forgot that my mom is moving this weekend, so the "pahtay" will have to take place another weekend.. but it was turning out that most of my favorite people were busy anyway, so it's all good..
Tonight I am a single mom.. My husband and his band are playing in Boston tonight.. at Harper's Ferry.. sounds fun, and I'm sure he's having a great time.. as I sit here and try to color my hair (to remove my grays..) One important step that I might have missed was adding something to the coloring bottle.. it's only an oil, so I'm hoping that it's not that big of a deal, but I could end up with some weird colored hair, that is fried.. It's not like I don't have it up in a bun or a pony tail every day anyway, so really, who gives a shit? I don't know why I didn't notice when I was mixing it up, that there was something "extra" left over. I sort of thought it was the shampoo or something. Big duh..
Anyway, vacation is next week, and I'm looking forward to some help around here. Not that I think I'll really get it, but maybe I'll get a beautiful walkway to my front porch, or railings. Railings would be nice.. Ok, I gotta go, American Idol is about to boot 2 contestants, and my head is getting all tingly..

No comments: