Friday, July 31, 2009

I talked to my husband tonight.. He's now moved onto selling pizza.. and I guess it's a lot of work.. There are a ton of bands, but unfortunately he's not hearing much because the 3 stages are competing with each other.. bummer. I miss him.
Today was insane. I only had my kids, which on a normal day would be a breeze, but the 6 year old didn't get his 10 hours last night, and spent a good part of today crying.. which makes me tense, which makes the rest of them tense too.. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.. praying for it really!
Still loving the laptop. man, what did I do without it? There are, I've discovered, a few drawbacks to having one.. first, when I used to go downstairs to get on the computer, most times I was alone.. in the quiet seldom used playroom.. it was a sanctuary.. second, the boys are so excited about our new computer, that they are fighting with me and each other for time on it. It's annoying.. but as I type here alone, on my quite comfy couch, long after the kids have gone to bed, I am loving it again..
I will hopefully have more time for my poor, lame little blog.. and be able to update my facebook status with more ease (you can see here that I've got my priorities in order!!) So here's to my husband returning safely.. my laptop surviving the greasy hands of my boys, and that my middle son (aka Jan Brady) gets his 10 hours tonight!

No comments: