Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Another Twin Pic..

My sister and I brought our twins to the mall this past weekend, for an updated twin pic. It had been about 18 months since the last one, and the only difference was the fact that the kids were a little bigger. Even though we had decided that we wouldn't get an iced coffee in the mall after the picture, we did. And just like last year, we got a few stares, but unlike last year, my sister's boys weren't in a stroller, and were totally mobile, and totally hard to contain. They did have a ton of fun in the middle of the mall at a ramp. Three sets of twins hanging out in the  middle of the mall.. good times. Not everyone that noticed us, noticed that my sister and I were twins too, but they sure noticed the two younger sets. It was pretty funny. My sister wants to go to Twinsburg Ohio at some point for their twin weekend.. I'm pretty much all set with that. Sure, I'm all on board with the coolness of the whole twin thing, but spending an entire weekend with a bunch of over the top twinners seems less than appealing. Anyway, here's a copy of the pic we had done.. it's a little grainy, but you get the point..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!!! :)

christhadasister said...

Hey! Twinsburg would be fun! If we could get some of the other cool twin moms that we know to come with us- it would be even better!

Rosa, Silvijn & Julius said...

Great picture! It reminds me of your amazing twin production According statistics, what is the change that both twins get twins themselves?
Love From The Low Lands