Saturday, November 14, 2009

Say Cheese!!

Today I went back to Sears, for more pictures..
My husband moaned a bit two weeks ago, about the "twin pic" my sister and I had done, because we hadn't had a family picture done since my 9 year old was 18 months.. I guess we were due.. but really, knowing my husband, I thought he would never want a family pic, and never bothered asking.. But after his complaining about the twin pic, I scheduled a family pic, and today was the day. Of course he tried to get me to cancel (it was raining.. and why, we just might melt) But I'm glad we went.. the girls smiled this time, and finally, we have a picture of the whole big ass family!!
I also must add, that the last professional picture we had done of the kids, my youngest (who was 3 at the time) had a huge scab on his forehead, from stiches he got after falling down the stairs. It was only fitting that the next professional pic we had done, he was wearing a cast.. He could have taken it off (because at this moment it's only held together with velcro) But why would we do that. It is afterall, a snapshot of US. And what would we be, if he wasn't battered or scarred in some way??
Anyway, here are a few of the shots we got..


1 comment:

christhadasister said...

those are great pictures! I really am impressed at how everyone is smiling at the same time!