Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween..

This will be our first halloween in our new neighborhood. Normally, we go to my brother in law's neighborhood in a different town because walking with 4 kids in our old neighborhood would have been dangerous, no sidewalks, lots of traffic..   I can't wait. Blogless is coming, with her brood, and my sister too.. My above mentioned brother in law is coming too with his family.
The girls aren't going to be these flower garden gnomes. Turns out they didn't like them after they begged for them in the store. Can you tell by the smug, pissed off look?
So, instead, they are going to be the same thing they were last year. Thankfully they are low on the growth charts, and the outfits still fit. Fickle little girls!

2 comments:

Megan R. said...

This picture is really hilarious! Love it! Too bad the girls didn't want to go with this for Halloween, including the surly looks.

Unknown said...

Thanks Megan.. I wish they would have gone like this, and the surly looks are something that they don't save for Halloween! unfortunately, I see them every day! ;)