Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To Give.. Or Not To Give..

I got some beautiful Amy Butler fabric squares in the mail the other day (yes, the mailman loves me and just brings me random beautiful things..) um, yea, I "won" it on ebay.. so I made a bag.. It's really cute (or at least I think so..) I showed my sister the bag this morning, and she asked me who it was for.. Well, ME of course.. and then I got to thinking.. the holidays are rapidly (and sadly) approaching..so I could give it to someone.. or I could just bask in it's beauty and call it my own.. what to do, what to do... anyway, here's a pic....
Did I mention it's reversible??

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

You're kidding right?? You know you should give it to me so stop teasing and have that ready for me to go in the morning, k?

Blogless said...

Helloooo... It is so mine. Xian, it must feel so good to know that you live to serve others.

Megan R. said...

Very pretty! Sounds like you could have your holiday gifting taken care of by making peeps gorgeous handmade bags. You'll be everyone's favorite gifter! :-)