Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Spazz Family..

It would appear, this is what we are recently.. here are the examples..
I'll go first.. yesterday in an attempt to try and get a brood of Jamaicians from calling me repeatedly (with the wrong number) and calling me all sorts of lovely names, I called the phone company and had my number changed. Two minutes after the lovely woman had cancelled my number, she told me that there were ways we could avoid getting these calls. Ok, so I decided to keep our number, but it was too late since she had already cancelled it. I would have to wait til it was switched, call back and try to get our old number back. So, for at least today, I have a new number, that no one has, and no one ever will. Hopefully no one breaks anything at school today!
Over the weekend, my youngest son, casted from his left shoulder to his wrist, knocked himself in the head with the very hard plaster cast.  Leaving a huge lump on his head in the same exact spot where he had gotten the last lump 2 months ago that left him with a concussion. Fortunately for the spazz family, he was fine, and only required a bit of ice and a firm talking to about trying to slow down a bit. This boy is the king of the spazz family.
Yesterday morning, as my kids were leaving for the bus, I noticed that my oldest son had put his pants on backwards. I'm not sure how he didn't notice that.. with two pockets in front and a zipper panel running down his ass.. but thankfully the queen spazz did notice and got him switched around just in time for the bus. And as far as my husband, I've been trying to come up with his spazz moment of the week.. but lucky for him, I couldn't think of one.. he did have a close call when he bought a wood stove on craigslist and didn't do any measuring beforehand, and thought briefly it might not fit. That would have been an expensive spazz moment, but it worked out fine.. I'm sure I'll have at least a few more before the week is out.. we always do!

1 comment:

Beth P. said...

OUCH to the cast on the head. Hopefully that doesn't happen again! And I'm sorry to laugh about it but picturing your boy walking to the bus with his fly going up his butt was a funny mental image. Fingers crossed for no more spazz moments this week!