Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm waiting for some fabric to be delivered so that I can make some new curtains for my living room. It took me hours on line to find the right material. I searched, and searched, and searched some more. I even tried a couple of local fabric stores, but found nothing that was affordable, or to my liking. My husband, the artiste, insisted that he "approve" whatever I finally decided on. There are days where I wish I had a man who didn't care about the decor of our home, but alas, I don't.
I finally found a beautiful fabric, one that we both agreed upon, and after measuring, I ordered up a bunch, and eagerly awaited the shipping confirmation. Of course the only email I got was one saying that they didn't have enough to ship to me, but would eventually. Oh that was so not good enough. I wanted to spend my weekend blissfully sewing away, so I got back on line and picked another fabric. Another beautiful one.. at least I thought it was. Unfortunately for my hubbers, it didn't pass his approval when I showed him later. I told him that I had ordered it anyway, but I don't think he believed me. Well, he will when he comes home one day with the gorgeous new curtains that I'll be making with this:

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I like it too! Heidi