Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I love my iPhone!!!

I never knew how badly I wanted an iPhone until I was given one. Yes, GIVEN one. I had posted random shit about  my crusty old iPod touch on Facebook. About how it wouldn't take a charge and that I had been borrowing  my kids, which was a total pain in the ass for everyone.
So, imagine my delight when a friend asked me if I was still looking for an iPod, and offered me her old iPhone because her husband was passing down his 4G to make room for his new iPhone 5. Well hells yes!!  I had no idea what the differences would be, since I'd never had anything but my first generation piece of shit. Obviously there's a huge difference! There's a camera, that takes video too. I could also download an app to play solitaire! Something the old crusty one could no longer support (solitaire!! That's how OLD it was)
When I asked my friend what she wanted for it she simply replied "zero dollars."  I have the best friends, I really do. Of course I couldn't just take this from her without something in return, that's just bad juju, so I brought her a bag I had made. One of the first bags ever stitched, and one that I thought went very well with her.
I hope she's getting some use out of it, I am getting a TON of use out of my new (very gently used) iphone, minus the phone part because I still haven't convinced my husband that we should get rid of my other phone, and use this instead (it's always about money..money, stupid fucking money).
Anyway, if my friend ever reads this, I just want to say thank you again! I am beyond excited about it, and love it! You da best!! xo

No comments: