Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love Songs.. or not

My husband called me from work the other morning because he found a mixed cd in his car that someone had burned. Since I occasionally drive his car, he wanted to know if it was mine. I told him it wasn't. I haven't listened to a cd in ages, hello? It's 2012!!  Soon after, I received this email from him:

upon further listening they are all love songs!
CHRISTIAN!
Something you want to tell me!
Weird

Ha! I would be so flattered if someone made me a mixed cd of love songs! I was a tiny bit flattered that my hubs actually was a little jealous. Contrary to his usual emotion, which is the equivalence of a cardboard box, this was highly unlike him. And I liked it! ;) This was my response: in 2 parts.

part 1
ahaha.. are you serious??
they're in YOUR car! maybe you have a secret admirer??

part 2
btw, I love that you're a little jealous!!
His response, and our last email:

No, I wasn't serious. Have a good day

Back in the cardboard box. That was quick. He later thought that maybe it belonged to the previous owner (he's only had the car a few months..) Maybe? ah der. And I wonder how I stand upright! ;)

No comments: