Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm sure I only have a minute.. the girls are napping, actually one hasn't even gotten up this morning..except for once at 5 to nurse.. It was a good night sleeping, finally! We changed the formula that we've been using as a supplement, and it seems to have made a difference. We usually get two screaming babies at night, but last night they just drifted off to sleep.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Tonight my husband and I are going to open house at my son's school. I thought I'd dress up in drag, and really make his teacher wonder!
I had a dream the other night that I had a free pass to cheat on my husband with Jesse Metcalf from Desperate Housewives. He's cute and all, but would not be my first choice for a free pass. Dr. McDreamy from Greys Anatomy, or Mike Rowe from Discovery's Dirty Jobs would suit me fine. Mike Rowe is an older guy, and not a total hottie, but he's funny as hell and apparently at my age humor is more important than someone's looks. Back to my dream though, I never ended up using the free pass.. I was way too insecure about how I looked, and randomly through my dream my husband and kids kept showing up. It was weird!
Anyway, here's a picture of me carrying the twins.. it's a killer on my back!!


2 comments:

christhadasister said...

That looks painful, but the girls seem to be enjoying it!
You look so great! It's hard to believe that you had twins less than 10 weeks ago!!

Ezili said...

Still, isn't this better on the outside? I think it was worse on your back when they were inside. Here you get to take a break!! :) You look fabulous!