Friday, June 15, 2007

Hard to Believe..


Today is my son's last day of 1st grade... He told me last night it was kind of sad because he didn't know if he'd be going back to that school next year (in case we sell our house) I told him not to worry about it, and that I didn't want to move.. My husband was on line this morning, and wants to move to Houston. I told him we'd miss him..

My son and I waited for the bus this morning, for the last time this year, and just as the bus was pulling up he said to me "It's hard to believe that I'm going to be in second grade.." Yes, it is!

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

He is such a sweet boy!! And why does your husband want to move to Houston??

Leigh said...

oh man, that is wicked cute too! He's so grown up now. WOW. 2nd grade. dang.

Unknown said...

so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten!!