Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mr. Poopy


My youngest son is trying so hard to master the potty. He hasn't had an accident since he peed all over my mother in laws bathroom.. He's got a good clean record.. with the pee anyway..

Today he was outside playing with 2 cousins that were over visiting, when he ran inside, well, more like waddled.. "I have to pee.. but I think I have to poop too.." I already knew, despite his efforts, that he was already in the process of having his crap, right there in his boxers. So, as he's strutting down the hallway, and I'm running to the bathroom to get the toilet ready, I hear him moaning.. "Oh no, oh no.." I peek out the bathroom door, and see two huge turds sitting on my hallway runner.. and one baby crawling as fast as she could towards the wonderful dropping her brother had just left for her! I did manage to get the boy and the baby, and clean everything up in record time.

He was quite devastated though, mainly because last night I had just baked him a strawberry cake for doing so well on the potty, and he was afraid this was going to cost him his share of cake.. poor boy. Living for his sweets.. I reassured him that everyone has accidents and that it was ok.. he could have some cake for dessert.. phew!

No comments: