Friday, May 22, 2009

My face here pretty much sums up the whole birthday party throwing experience. We had a great time at the party, and the boys were spoiled rotten by our friends and family.
It is, however, a huge undertaking, but at this point, I had pretty much given the party over to my husband, let him grill, and do all the food serving.. this was a fair trade considering the amount of work I had done to get to this point..
Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and daunting (like always) But well worth it to get to see friends and family.. and finally get to show off our new place (and get to cram a lot more people into it than our last house! yay!)

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

I'd look afraid, too- those are the tallest birthday candles I've ever seen!

blogless said...

it was a great party, and we need a close up of that face.