Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten..

My oldest son turned 10 last week. 10. How did that happen?
My youngest will be 7 this week.. I'm pretty sure I can account for his 7 years with all the whining and complaining.. but even still, 7! wow..
We had a birthday party for the boys this past weekend, and as usual, it rained. That was ok though, we still had a great time, and the boys were shown a lot of love from our wonderful friends and family. My oldest son got an ipod touch (and yes, he's probably too young for it, but he's responsible enough that I trust him to take good care of it) My youngest son got a guitar, amazingly that was what he wanted, even after his brother got his ipod. The little one was lucky enough though to get enough cash and gift cards to purchase his own ipod, even though my husband and I were not totally into it, and know that he's hardly responsible enough for the cheap walmart guitar we got him, but you know, it was his money, and we weren't up for the fight (good parenting huh? whatever..)
In other news, the addition is done. Except for a few things that my husband is in charge of finishing (our shower for one, he'll be tiling that at some point) But we love it. It came out so good, and our new bedroom is just beautiful.
This Friday night is our big night out! I can't wait.. we got a room in Boston, and we'll be seeing Mumford and Son's at the Middle East.. I can't wait!! My friends are so sick of my obession with this band, they are going to be even more sick of it when I am back from seeing them live... My husband told me that I am ruining this band for him with my non stop listening of their one and only cd. So, I've burned it onto my son's ipod and now listen to it in the privacy of my own ears.. there. suck. it. up. baby.
Here's a few pics..

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

I love your obsession now, too- thanks! ;) Hope you have fun!