Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back to School...

My oldest son went back to school this morning. First grade.. We met his teacher last week, and she seems very nice.. and was dressed like you would expect a teacher to be dressed (not like his kindergarten teacher who dressed like a whore!) He was excited about going back, and not at all nervous.. unlike his mother. I had that familiar feeling that used to plague me when I went back to school.. Ugh.. He'll be there all day, unlike last year, and I'm sure he'll be exhausted and a bit crabby when he gets home. My youngest son is happy to have him gone, and be able to use whatever transformer he wants! The girls are napping at the moment. My mom stayed over last night and took care of them so that my husband and I could get a good nights sleep.. and let me tell you, we did! I had almost forgotten what it was like to sleep for a consecutive 7 hours! The girls have had a rough week sleeping.. at night anyway!!
I can hear one of them waking.. it's a never ending chore of nursing, changing.. nursing and more changing.. but I feel good today!!

No comments: