Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Me No Do It...

This is what my 3 year old said to me moments ago when I caught him drawing on my carpet. "Me no do it" Um, yea ok.. course he had marker all over his arm, and was actually holding the magic marker when I caught him.. Maybe he's lashing out.. jealous of the babies.. but then if that was the case he'd probably be drawing on them! I was in the bathroom (for a minute) when he did it. He told me that his brother did it.. right after he said he didn't. It doesn't matter that his brother isn't here.. Oh well.. at least they're washable, and it looks like the stain is going to come out..

1 comment:

McPolack said...

When I was in kidnergarten I TOTALLY peed in my blue overalls, like it was dripping down the chair pee, and I insisted to the nuns that I didn't do it.