Sunday, August 06, 2006

The girls are 15 days old today... it's hard to believe that only 2 weeks have passed since I gave birth. It's going remarkably well, much better than I thought. They are really easy going babies, and still spend most of their days sleeping. We've taken them out a few times, we are quite the sight to see! The boys are doing well, they love their babies! I'm currently holding one of the twins and typing with one hand.. I'm definitely improving my multi tasking skills!! Here's a pic.. the boys are really into holding their babies! Cutie pies!


2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Wow- all of those kids are YOURS!!!
What a great picture- the boys are making such good big brothers! They must each be holding their own baby, right? Too cute!

Ezili said...

What a great photo! You really DO need to change the name of your blog now. The boys look very proud of their babies. Cutie patooties!