Monday, August 14, 2006

My oldest son doesn't miss anything, I'm just thankful that he's still innocent and what he comes up with is pretty damn funny!
When we first brought home the babies he was shocked to notice that they had no teeth. I guess he doesn't remember all the complaining I did about when his brother was teething! Recently while changing one of the girls, he was standing next to the changing table, watching. When all of a sudden he said "wow, look at her penis!" He apparently forgot about the talk we had about boys and girls and the "pagina".. We're all still learning!!

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Well, in his defense, their little pagina's were pretty swollen for the first days (maybe they still are, I don't know)... that could cause a bit of confusion, maybe??

McPolack said...

I don't have any good pagina stories but I used to watch a 3 year old and an 18 month old and the 3 year old would watch intently while I changed the 18 month old's diaper and report to her on the size and shape and awe-inspiring-rate of her poos.