Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We're in the process of having our house painted. Since we live in a duplex, we had to pick out a color with our neighbor. I gave up early on and let my husband (the artist) and our neighbor decide.. I originally had wanted a nice sage green. We are so far from that it's hardly a compromise.. but whatever, I let it happen. Our house looks like a combination of peanut butter and cornflakes. The official name is "mannered gold" Ick.. My husband loves it, but I'm not there yet. They aren't totally done though, so I'll reserve my final decision for then.. But gold?? jeez..

2 comments:

YouWho said...

Looks good on a drive-by.

christhadasister said...

It does look good on a drive by and you will learn to like it as well... i like the peanut butter and cornflake description! Yum!