Wednesday, October 08, 2008

blech..

My realtor called me this morning, and the cool house with the elevator that I really really wanted, closed yesterday..and it closed for less than we would have offered.
That's ok though. I'm not going to cry about it (not anymore anyway) I've decided that we'll be here forever, in our cozy little home.. with one shower, and 3 really small bedrooms. This did prompt me to go on line and buy a subscription for 3 months worth of lottery tickets, as this is the only way we're going to be able to afford something in this ridiculously expensive town.
Well, I'm off to take care of all the kids..something that has been exhausting me, mentally and physically lately. The change in seasons always bums me out, and it's no different this year. I find the cool crisp weather just annoying. I'm not even enjoying my fall clothes, and I usually do. Of course they are the same fall clothes that I've been putting on for years now. Time for a new wardrobe! Unlikely though as every cent we get that doesn't go towards bills or the kids, is going into savings so that maybe one day, if we get an offer on our house, we'll look good for the bank. No one cares if I look good for the kids I watch! ugh..

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i hear you on the wardrobe. mine gets smaller as more and more pieces end up in the rag bag or goodwill.

Leigh said...

Oh that SUCKS about the house!!!! :( I am so bummed for you guys.

DAMMIT