Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm sick. I have been for the last couple of days. Nothing that requires me to take time off from my work, or that gets my husband to stay home and help me. Although I'm pretty sure that being hospitalized would be the only way that would ever happen.
Today my oldest son is home. He got a headache last night, and still has it. No one else is sick, which quite frankly shocks me. I still plan on going to the play date on Friay that was rescheduled from last Friday at Heidi's.. as long as I can find someone to get my youngest son off the bus, and that we remain relatively healthy the rest of the week.
In other news, it has officially been one week since we put our offer in on the house we want. And... we have heard NOTHING! The nerve.. but I'm pretty over it.. I've had a week to get all pissed, and it pretty much does nothing for me.
And lastly, my beautiful nephews are 1 today!! I can't believe that a year has passed already.. Currently, as I type, I have one crawling over my legs, and the other one emptying our movie drawer.. They have been so easy to take care of (in comparison to my own twins) And I look forward to another year getting to watch them grow! Happy Birthday Boys! them grow! Happy Birthday Boys!

No comments: