Thursday, October 16, 2008

I ended up having to pick up my son yesterday at school, and bring him to the dentist to have his teeth checked. The nurse thought he may have chipped them, but he didn't. And the cut on his chin was only a scratch, and luckily the little boy who tripped over him, didn't fall on him, because this "little" boy is a moose! And now I'm home with my girls, my niece and my nephew, and it would appear that one of my girls is a bit under the weather, all this the day before we are supposed to go visit Heidi for a play date.. I'm hoping that we can still make it! I'll keep you posted Heidi!
Last night we put an offer in on the house we want (not that we want it as bad as the house with the elevator.. but we want it nonetheless. We should hopefully hear later today if it's accepted. I have little hope that we'll actually move, especially since we've had no interest in our place since we lowered the price. When will I learn?? At least my house is clean! ugh, I'm so tired of saying, and hearing that!
Ok, gotta go.. 2 sets of twins are calling!!

No comments: