Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's shaping up to be a great week!

So I now know why I'm thoroughly exhausted, despite being the parent to four children. I had my blood drawn to check my thyroid, and my levels are even higher than they were back in June when my doctor increased my meds. So, they are increasing them again, and I'll have it checked again in 6 weeks. Kind of sucks that I have to wait 6 weeks, but what can I do. At least I know it's not just me being lazy.. there's actually a medical issue.. ugh.. great.
Tonight my realtor is coming over and we are going to make an offer on a house. We lowered the price of our house, and are hoping the owners of the vacant house we want will accept our contingency offer. We'll see. Just one more thing to keep me awake at night, despite how exhausted I am. This is really turning out to be a lovely post! Really uplifting! To top it off, the nurse at my sons school just called and apparently he took a digger and scratched up his chin, and may have loosened some of his lower teeth (the grown up ones!) When she first said my son had fallen, I thought for sure it was my youngest one (he's the klutz in the family and frequent flyer at the ER) But no, it was my sensitive 8 year old, who fought back the tears, and surprisingly didn't ask to go home. The nurse is going to call me back in a bit, she's going to recheck his teeth in hopes that the bleeding will have subsided. jeez..

2 comments:

Heidi said...

yikes. I hope he's okay.

Anonymous said...

I hope he's ok and I hope tha tyou're ok too - I also have hypothyroidsim and pregnancy put it all out of wack. I still haven't recovered and my son is nine months old! And when the thyroid is off, you feel AWFUL.