Monday, June 01, 2009

The Hee-Bee's..

I don't mind most things. But spiders.. no thanks. It's bad enough that since we have moved into our new house, I have had to dispose of several. But this one here, this takes the cake. I found it while cleaning the girls bedroom the other day. At first glance, I thought it was one of those fake spider rings that kids get for Halloween.. unfortunately, it was quite real. I'm not sure exactly what type of spider it is, but I am pretty sure it's harmless. That doesn't mean that I want to live with it either. Time to call the orkin man..

2 comments:

Robin said...

What the hell IS that thing??? Is that what you find in grapes that you're supposed to look out for? OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

No joke, we had one of these in our living room last night! We looked it up and it is called a Nursery Web spider. Not harmful, but it has some nasty looking pincher things on its mouth! My husband caught it and put it on the deck...it is probably now crawling around my bedroom or something...ew.
Mrs. Rants