Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tagged..

Thanks to McPolack for the tag.. I always feel so popular when I'm "it"


What is your current obsession?

My yard, and getting it perty..

What do you hate that most everyone else seems to love?

Rachel Ray..

What are you wearing today?
capris, black shirt stained with white paint

What’s for dinner?
I haven't thought that far ahead yet..

What would you eat for your last meal?

scallops wrapped in bacon, more bacon, and a huge steak w/bernaise sauce.. and then I would hope to hold my bowels during my death.. that would be one nasty ass shit!

What’s the last thing you bought?
switch plates with purple butterflies on them.

What are you listening to right now?
5 children building a fort with two pack and plays..


What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She's funny, creative and can do some wicked yoga moves!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I just moved into this one, and since this doesn't promise to move you as well, I would have to say right here. And besides, I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my new house, and LOVE IT!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

back to bed.. lame, but I'm beat!

Which language do you want to learn?
I'd love to polish up my Spanish..

What’s your favourite quote?
I only know one, and have since I was 16.. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination" by James Dean..

What is your favourite colour?
green

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
a black gap hoodie that I've had far too long.

What is your dream job?
Mike Rowe's personal assistant (the guy from Dirty Jobs)

Describe your personal style?
non exsistent

What’s your favourite tree?
river birch

What are you going to do after this?
give 5 kids their mid morning snack.. fold some laundry, and try to keep everyone from biting each other (and me!)

What’s your favourite fruit?
bananas

What inspires you?
my friends.. my kids..

Who was the last person you kissed?
my youngest son

What are you currently reading?
corduroy..

Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book with a red spine you see, turn to page 26 and type out the first line:
My books are still packed away.. the only books on any shelf are all easy readers.. and golden books..

What delighted you the most today?
getting a birthday card in the mail..

By what criteria do you judge a person?
Their shoes.

The rules:

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.
Well, since I don't even know 8 people that are current with their blogs, I tag my sister, and a busy mom of 5. Have fun ladies!! ;) And since you both have twins, I really don't expect you to do it.. but at the very least I have hopefully made you feel special! And popular! ;)

2 comments:

McPolack said...

Lady, you are SO popular. Also awesome.

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

well, for heaven stanky sakes! I clicked to see who the heck "busy mom of five" was, and it was ME!!

I DO feel popular.