Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Uppity Up of What's Been Up..

Again my blog is feeling the neglect of the life I am currently leading. I can't tell you how insane it has been.. well, maybe I can..
First of all, I have to mention that my dear friend blogless had her twin babies a week ago yesterday. Finally! She was only 2 days early, and for twins, that is just one total pisser. Well, it's actually really good and her babies were nice healthy weights (about 15 pounds combined- god help her!) but to have to waddle around in discomfort for close to 40 weeks with two babies just made my skin crawl a bit. Every time I saw her, or talked to her, it was painful.. for me. Yes, it's all about me! It brought me back to my own twin pregnancy in which I couldn't wait for the 35th week when I knew I could at least have them locally, and know they would be ok. Blogless is truly my hero.. I think I complained for her more than she ever did for herself!! I have yet to meet her babies, but I am planning on going up to her house this weekend and washing a floor, or scrubbing a toilet, or just holding some babies.. whatever she needs.. she was a huge help to me when my own girls were born, and it's the least I can do..
In other news.. school is over. yee friggin ha! I can't tell you how excited I am not to have to deal with the morning rush of feeding, clothing, packing lunches, brushing teeth.. and getting the boys to the bus on time. And of course remembering to be there when they get off the bus as well.. we all know how good I am at that! Now it's just me and the kiddo's in p.j.'s until whenever the hell we want.. which could be all day, and we are all ok with that!
There have been so many things I have wanted to blog about in the past couple of weeks.. the last day of kindergarten for my youngest son, having to explain my period to my oldest son (yea, that was fun), the recent illness my father in law is facing, but I find the issue is time.. And the lack of it.. If I'm not changing a diaper, or folding laundry, doing the dishes or dust busting some cracker crumbs off the couch, then I'm asleep.. there really is some bloggable shit going on, but I am too tired to stay up and write it down..
One day I'll get to it.. as for now, I'm heading to bed.. my most favorite place!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

I look forward to your updates even though I know them all but I love to read your stories because you tell them so well. :)