Tuesday, June 09, 2009

3 Yards..

It doesn't sound like it's that much.. really. 3 yards to someone who fancies sewing, sounds like enough for a couple of bags, or a curtain..
So why wouldn't 3 yards of mulch sound like a lot?? Why wouldn't it sound like the perfect amount??

Because yards in outside terms are very different than yards in real life (as I like to call the inside).

If only I had had my camera waiting, to capture the look on my poor husbands face as he pulled in from work last week to see our driveway pretty much covered in mulch. He left for work thinking that I was just going to call around for prices.. He didn't know that I would in fact be having some delivered the same day. I thought it was a great deal, and they could deliver it the same day. And since I'm the type of person who would like things finished yesterday, I thought this was fair.

I am currently thinking about either making a ton of flower beds in my yard, or putting it on Craigslist. I haven't made up my mind. I'm pretty sure he has an idea of where I could put it..

1 comment:

Heidi said...

what color is it? i might be interested in a 1/2 yard to a yard.