Thursday, June 04, 2009

3 sets of twins..

My life is not easy.. taking care of my own set of twins, still at the tender age of 2, my sister's twins who are the at the rambunctious age of 19 months, and my sister's daughter, who is at the wonderful know it all age of 4.
I don't want to pat myself on the back (well, not too hard anyway) but damn! I'm a busy friggin woman.. or just legally insane.. or both.
I took some pictures the other day, of the insanity.. My niece came to the house wearing a beautiful dress, and a doll that was wearing the same exact one. Cute, yet oddly creepy.
But she was a twin that day too.. So, I tried getting a couple of pictures of ALL the twins.. This was the best I could do as one of the boys couldn't bear being out of my arms for more than a moment..

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

You are frigging insane. I would never want to do what you do (but I'm so glad that you do it!) Really. It takes a special person (a ride the short bus special, but special all the same!) ;)

christhadasister said...

Oh and is Mr F leaning in to bite his sister's doll? That little bugger!