Friday, January 06, 2006

Knock Knock..

I had some company today, in the form of 2 Jehovah Witness's. This one girl has been coming to my house for at least 2 years, just to drop off literature. She's never imposing, and she never asks me if she can come in and talk.. I don't know why I don't tell her that I'm just not interested, and that the thought of selling religion door to door makes me want to hurl, but for some reason, I just can't seem to tell her that. She seems very nice, and I've often thought that I would love to invite her in, for some coffee.. maybe chat about our kids (she has a boy who shares names with my youngest) Although, I know if I invite her in, then we're not going to be chatting about our kids, it's going to be about God, and even God knows that I don't want to go there.. anyway, I gotta stop answering my door.. it's either some irate dry wall guy who speaks no English, or god's messengers! jeez.

1 comment:

Granite said...

You can get a free Kirby with a lifetime subscription to God!