Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tonight I'm having dinner with the girls.. There are 6 of us that take each other out on our birthdays to the restaurant of their choice. Tonight it's Lnote's turn.. she's the first of us born in 72 to take the big plunge into another year older.. And she's always brave..and does it with total grace! Tonight we're eating at Lindbergh's..Yum!! I have something "pink and shiney" for Lnotes (that's what she said she wanted..) Hope she likes it!
The roofers are here today.. finishing up. It makes it quite difficult for naps.. but I plan on taking a ride in a few and getting the kids to take a good car nap! Crap.. I just remembered.. I can't leave until the building inspector comes. He told my husband yesterday that he would definitely be here today to do the final inspection of our new room. Ugh.. this guy has been saying he'd be over for more than a week! And we can't do anything in the room til he gets here..putz. Well, I guess I'm going to hang out here.. again!!!

1 comment:

YouWho said...

Ah yes, the town bldg inspector is fun! Imagine trying to get a project completed just as the new Shaw's was about to open! But don't piss him off because he weilds all the power and then you're screwed.