Thursday, January 19, 2006

First cold of the new year..didn't I resolve not to let my kids get those??

Both my boys have been sick the past two days.. My oldest one has it the worst. Throwing up and plenty of diarrhea. Fun stuff! Let me tell you, there's nothing like waking up at 2 in the morning to a kid hurling all over the bathroom. Luckily he made it there.. Oh wait, there is something worse.. when he has to sleep with you (and when they're sick, I don't mind..) until they start shitting in my bed.. And here's how lazy I am at 3 am after being awake for 2 nights in a row.. throwing a towel down on the wet spot, and waiting til morning to change it. Ok, I know that's really gross..but my youngest was still asleep (in my bed of course), and I'd rather wake the dead than him, so we all suffered through some nasty bodily scents til daybreak.
I don't have my niece today, I called my sister early and told her that we were all ill. I'm feeling better this afternoon, I think my problem was lack of sleep... I don't want my niece to get sick either.. Anyway, I'm hoping that tonight goes a little better and we have no more crapping in the bed, throwing up all over the bathroom, and plenty of uninterrupted sleep..

No comments: