Thursday, January 19, 2006

Fat..

I've mentioned before our housekeeper at work. She's a lovely woman, her English could use a bit of work, but whatever. She knows about my impending pregnancy, as most people who look at me do.. I'm starting to get quite the belly. Anyway, I heard her come in to our office 2 nights ago, and she always kind of sings my name "xianfern" But then the other night, she kept singing.. "is getting FAT" Huh? I just sort of looked at her, stunned, and said "gee, thanks" But then she starts laughing and comes over to rub my belly. ugh. She then says "oh, I just tease you xianfern" Ok, so that's that. Until last night (the following night) she comes in singing my name again, and continues singing that I'm getting chubby. Ok, I know she's not intentionally trying to hurt my feelings, but who does that?? Would you say that to someone that had put on a couple of pounds over the holidays? NO, of course not. Then why does she think it's ok to say that to an extremely sensitive, hormonal pregnant lady?? Whatever. Like I said, I know she means no harm, but man, let it go! jeez..

1 comment:

Ezili said...

She is an ignorant cow! You look positively radiant and she's a jealous old woman. Try not to let someone like that get to you. Everyone else thinks you are beautiful Princess.