Monday, February 05, 2007

Sick..

I spent my day Sunday finally answering a question I've pondered for quite some time "What would it be like to be sick with 4 kids?"
Well, it sucked.
I wasn't vomiting sick, or crapping every 2 minutes sick, it was just your basic general malaise. I couldn't do much standing because it hurt my head, and I had the chills, and body aches.. All those things that render you pretty much useless.. But being mom to 4 kids, 2 of whom completely rely on you, makes the hours go by like days, and the day itself drone on endlessly.
But I'm better now, in fact I was pretty much better by the end of the day. It was weird, but I'm thankful that I didn't have to force my husband to stay home with me on Monday.. that would have been way too much for him!! By Sunday night he's usually dreaming of all the snot nosed, back talking, ill mannered kids at his school, and counting the minutes until he can be with them again!

No comments: