Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick Day..

My oldest son was home sick from school today (although he was clearly not sick by 9 a.m. when he was running after his brother trying to get him with his light saber..) My youngest son was thrilled to have his big brother home to play with him, but like anything in life, too much of something isn't always a good thing, and too much time together gets those boys on each other's nerves in a big way! Most of the afternoon was spent with the boys running to me to tell on the other one. I heard a lot of "You're not the boss of me" from my oldest, and a lot of "He won't play with me" from my youngest. I was a frazzled mess by the time my husband got home..
The girls were great, they were just enthralled by watching the boys interact with each other. It really is quite a sight! But here I am at work.. looking forward to another day of all the kids being home.. looks like we're going to get nailed with quite a big storm. The best part is that since my husband is a teacher, he'll be home to help out! He didn't seem too thrilled about the prospect of that.. but oh well.. welcome to my world honey!

No comments: