Friday, September 28, 2007

My Little Boy..

Today I got to my youngest son's school early and got to watch him on the playground from my car. It was such a nice moment. To get to see him playing with other kids, getting along so well (I thought that by this point I would have had some sort of phone call from his teacher saying that he had assaulted someone, or something) But clearly, he's doing really well there. He loves it, and he's always so excited about going. He brings his little knapsack with him (from the movie Cars...) which is about as big as a fanny pack (you couldn't even get a lunchbox in it!) But he wears it so proudly! It's always empty.. but if his big brother is bringing a knapsack, then by god, so will he! Oh, and it's actually called a "back pack!" jeez, my kids don't know what the hell a "knapsack" is!

Anyway, it was a brief moment where from afar I could really enjoy this wonderful little boy.. He certainly can be a handful at times, but as he gets older, a sweet, sensitive boy is slowly emerging.. Of course that pissed off little punk ass is still there, but his edges are smoothing out a bit!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

aww...that is just so sweet. and funny ;)